THE Friday, August 25th, 2017 CONFERENCE HAS BEEN POSTPONED!
ILLINOIS SCHOOL BOILER ROOM EQUIPMENT TECHNOLOGY & SAFETY CONFERENCE
Boilersource Training Facility 19 West College Drive • Arlington Heights, IL 60004
Join us for this FREE one day conference, as presenting sponsors share key information to help educational institution facility managers in Illinois become knowledgeable and gain strategies to extend the life of their boiler systems, and address other critical topics regarding the latest in boiler room safety.
Presenters to address key topics including:
• Boiler Systems and Budgets – Saving Cents in an Uncertain Economy
• Demystifying Boiler Efficiency – Manufacturer Secrets Revealed!
• The Keys toTotal Lifecycle Management of Your Boiler System, The LEED Way
• Real-Time Predictive Monitoring – Internet of Things and Your Boiler Room
• How to Use Remote Monitoring to Extend the Life and Budget of Your Systems
• Need a New Boiler System – How to get it for LESS THAN FREE. Understanding the Rebate Systems and Ensuring Eligibility for Your School.
First 10 Attendees Receive a FREE telliBot Remote Monitoring System and Service!
The telliBot allows you to “smartify” your boiler room through robotic controls that transform every boiler into a smart device!